Public programmes in Canterbury and across Kent and the South East
Company in-house programmes across the UK
- Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching
- Reflecting on Workplace Coaching Skills
- Undertaking a Period of Coaching in the Workplace (Award) or Undertaking an Extended Period of Coaching in the Workplace (Certificate)
- Attendance on 3 x 1-day workshops (Award) or 4 x 1-day workshops (Certificate)
- 2 hours of tutorials to support your learning and preparation for assessment
- Enrolment onto our e-portfolio system called Learning Assistant for all your assignments, assessment marks, forums and contacts between you, your tutor and your assessor
- 3 Assignments and 6 hours (Award) or 36 hours (Certificate) of evidenced Coaching practice
- Coaching Diary to demonstrate your application and reflection on your actual coaching practice
- Additionally, the Certificate course includes a day of supervision.
Please contact us for pricing.
Whilst studying for an ILM qualification, candidates are registered as student members. They received the Institute’s magazine ‘Edge’ and have access to ILM’s services including resources related to its qualifications. Full details are available from ILM’s website www.i-l-m.com. On completion of the course, you can become an Associate Member of ILM (AMInstLM). During your study you are encouraged to access the resources available on the ILM website.